No, for safety reasons, you can only sit in an emergency exit seat if you are:
- 16 years or older;
- Willing and able to help in the event of an emergency;
- Travelling without an infant (this also applies to pax with seats leading to emergency exit rows
- Do not require airport special assistance of any kind;
- Do not require a seat belt extender;
- Have no extra comfort seat booked.
Only able-bodied adults are permitted to sit at emergency seat rows as you may be called upon to assist crew members in the unlikely event of an emergency evacuation.