You may be entitled to compensation or expenses as set out in the following notice of your rights under EU Regulation 261/2004.
You are not entitled to compensation when:
- we can prove that the rescheduling is due to extraordinary circumstances which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken by Ryanair, including but not limited to political instability, safety and security reasons, weather disruption, labour disputes or failure or delay of air traffic control facilities;
- you were notified about the rescheduling of your flight more than 14 days before its scheduled departure date;
- you were notified about the rescheduling between two weeks and seven days before the scheduled time of departure and are offered rerouting, allowing you to depart no more than two hours before the scheduled time of departure and reach your final destination less than four hours after the scheduled time of arrival;
- you were notified about the rescheduling less than seven days before the scheduled time of departure and are offered re-routing, allowing you to depart no more than one hour before the scheduled time of departure and to reach your final destination less than two hours after the scheduled time of arrival.
You may be entitled to the following care:
- Meals and Refreshments (relative to the waiting time);
- Two telephone calls;
- Hotel accommodation;
- Transport between the airport and place of accommodation (hotel or other).
You will need to contact us before arranging any alternative transport so that we have the chance to try and accommodate you first. Where it is not feasible for us to arrange the care set out above, we will reimburse you for your reasonable receipted expenses to be submitted here.