The following are strictly prohibited on board:
- Guns, firearms, or similar weapons;
- Pointed/edged weapons and sharp objects;
- Blunt instruments (that is any blunt instrument capable of causing injury, this includes some sporting equipment such as tennis rackets, hurleys, and baseball bats);
- Explosives and flammable substances (that is any explosive or highly combustible substance that poses a risk to the health of passengers and crew or the security/safety of aircraft or property;
- Chemical and toxic substances: any chemical or toxic substances that pose a risk to the health of passengers and crew or the security/safety of aircraft or property.
The following items are strictly prohibited in checked baggage:
- Electronic cigarettes;
- Explosives, including detonators;
- Lithium-ion battery-operated vehicles (including Segway’s and hoverboards) other than wheelchair/mobility equipment that comply with our regulations on mobility equipment;
- Lithium-ion powered Personal Electronic Device (PED) e.g., an iPad/tablet/mobile phone;
- Guns, firearms, including replica or toy guns of all kinds and weapons;
- Gases including propane and butane;
- Flammable liquids;
- Oxidizers and organic peroxides;
- Toxic or infectious substances;
- Edible oil (e.g., olive oil) that exceeds 1 litre in volume.
Please securely wrap any sharp objects in your checked baggage to prevent injury to screeners and handling personnel and to reduce the risk of damage to the object.